Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] OMG Can't connect! [Official]
Started by [E] Yield

Our data center is reporting it as a DDoS and they have once again null routed the IP. I wasn't online at the time of the attack but I'm almost certain that sawine and/or deus were watching the packet traffic at the time. I'm told that we are currently working on installing the proper protection to hopefully prevent this from happening again. After we have the protection properly installed, the data center should be able to lift the null route.
Alrighty everyone, We believe we have solved our issues and are working on bringing all the servers back up.
Make sure to use mc-mt.com or mc.minetown.net to connect to the server. If you were using 69.160.56.90, this IP will NOT work anymore.
eta?
I still can't connect, it just keeps coming up with communication error ¬_¬ Help me someone?
I am too getting the "Connection Error" I suppose we wait until they have someone to help us connect, the server getting DDoSed is never a good thing, I've watched computers melt from that. Patience is what we need right now.
when i try log on it says end of stream?
The server is down, it was DDoSed last night and they are working on installing the proper security measures to prevent this from happening again.
We are working on associating the domains (mc-mt.com and mc.minetown.net) with the new IP of the machine. Looks like we are just waiting for the DNS to update. Just give it a little time and we will be back, stronger than ever!
Will we be able to vote and use world map again when it's back up?