Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown sold?
Started by [E] TNTbenson

I feel extremely stupid for posting this on the forums, but someone with the IGN Marriott Room Service said that Marriott Hotels Co. bought the server for 8 billion yen? It sounded like complete BS to me, but no one was kind enough to let me know if it really was baloney. So yes or no?

Would you sell the server for 8 billion yen?

concidering 8 billion yen is only $101,897,600.... still no, UNLESS its fking BEASTLY, and its completely worth it
LOL yeah this was a joke!! :excited2:
LOL I'm sure sawine would, thats 102 million, he'd be set for life, and have enough to make another server.
lmao, he could run 20 servers for 20 years with that much money
671472.jpg
moon_rocks wrote:
LOL I'm sure sawine would, thats 102 million, he'd be set for life, and have enough to make another server.

Are you sure he would have enough? Seems to me he would need a couple hundred dollars more.... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
And this then brings up the question.... who the flying flak is that Marriott Hotel Room Service guy????? :ahhhh:
TNTbenson wrote:
And this then brings up the question.... who the flying flak is that Marriott Hotel Room Service guy????? :ahhhh:

i was thinking the exact same thing XD
Apparently you have not met Jallaf. Jallaf is a staff member that basically pranks noobs. Is he really a Marriott Hotel Room Service guy? no >.> Did minetown get sold to Marriott? no. Did jallaf prank the hell out of you? yes.

671472.jpg