Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [EVENT]Spleef (UNOFFICiAL)

Hey guys I will hold a Spleef every 3 days or so depending. I'll post a tread the day of the event with the time ect

This thread will have the rules and requirements

To play you must pay me 500 MTC and the prize will be determined by how many play because you will get the money collected

You cannot re-enter the arena if you fall

You cannot die,you fall into water

You cannot fly, tp, do /jumpto ect.

Talk in local chat for all event related stuff

You cannot do set home, hopefully this wil be disabled, you cannot leave the a arena until you fall out

There can be alterations in these rules, if there are they will be posted in the anouncment

We need at least 3 participants

I (jimbo494) am the official referee

Good luck to you

jimbo493:)

I would play, but i'm a bit busy with school.
ill do a couple on the weekends
:ahhhh: guys sine im too lazy to start a new post the first spleef will be around 3:30 U.S. eastern time maybe earlier depends on when my bus driver drops me off(LOL)THURSDAY location will be announced as event draws closer there will be normal rules,pleas comment on this thread if you want to do it it so i can have an idea of how many people are gonna participate, and if you have suggestions for other times so i can fit into your schedule

remember you need 500 MTC :dollarsign: to participate or you can't participate,NO REFUNDS, and no exceptions will be made and you must pay prior to match, when i tell you too so i can keep track of whos paid or not

Best of Luck,

jimbo493 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> :ahhhh:

:veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:
sorry i got a little outta contriol with the emoticonsLOL

:offtopic: :veryexcited:
Guys Speff will be rescheduled for another time sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> :ahhhh: :gift: