Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Richard
Started by [E] jpkoushel

RichardCatMan: I'M SO ******* STONED

Jpkoushel: Richard, you did you type that with all those spiders on your keyboard?

RichardCatMan: WHAT THE ****

RichardCatMan: Okay, I swept the keyboard clean

RichardCatMan: Jpk how did you know there were spiders on my keyboard?

Jpkoushel: The spiders on your arms told me.

RichardCatMan: ****

RichardCatMan: ****
Cody, I demand we make an insane asylum on the server. JP will be it's first patient.
Then people could plead "Not-Guilty by reason of insanity" when they're jailed.

And be transferred to an insane asylum.

You could make a creepy one like that movie, Shutter Island out of mossy cobble on a stone island in the middle of the ocean. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

It'd be legit even if it were pointless.
lol I'm not all that crazy.. somewhat, but not that much. And in all honesty, pleading 'not guilty by reason of insanity' can be way way worse than just a normal jail sentence. IN jail, there is a certain time in which you will be let out. It is a known time, it is planned. On the other hand, if you go to an insane asylum, they could keep you there oh, a month, two years, six years, life.
That's why you generally only plead that in serious cases.

IE: Murder, Rape

But yeah, even if it were pointless it'd be neat to actually build one on the map to say, "And if you look to the right, you'll see our Insane Asylum."

Cool, but hard. That'd take a load of mossy.
Yeah. Dungeon diving time..

I can't build like that though, my mind is so stuck in glass and halfblock right now. Focused on large cavernous empty rooms with a lot of triangles and circles. And parrelelograms.

Damn architectural creative block. Oh well. Someone else can design it. I have to finish my current project anyway.
I'm busy collecting cobblestone for my second level, allso making a working monster farm. Its gonna take quite a bit.
Pic very related.

I don't want to stay on my computer very long. I think there's still spiders in it.
I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT.