Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espera-Militistaro
Started by [E] jpkoushel

Call to arms. Sign in guys.
jpkoushel wrote:
In response to the militarization of our neighbor and ally, the Frost Empire, the state of Espero is creating its own miltary force. The Espera Militanto will be the peacekeepers and defenders of Espero. As of now, the Militanto is entirely voluntary but in case of a threat to the state, a draft may be issued.

If you would like to join the Militanto, please join Espero also.

We have several ranks:

Governor

Commander-in-chief of the Militanto. Able to formally declare and withdraw war with other factions.

General - Jaysfan

Field commander. Organizes regional attacks or defenses.

Sergeant

In charge of a platoon of 5 soldiers (Sergeant + 4 Infantrymen). Works to meet the orders of the General.

Infantrymen

The backbone of the Militanto, the Infantrymen are the fighters of Espero. All Infantrymen will be capable of using their swords and bows effectively in order to be put into the battlefield.

A bread ration will be provided on the battlefield. The sergeant of each platoon is responsible for setting up camp during the night, complete with 2 furnaces, a crafting table, and shelter to stay the night in.

Long live Espero.

Jpkoushel

Governor of Espero

Mayor of Espero City

Current list:

Jpkoushel, Governor

Archvader

Jaysfan

Adioshoes78

Paulosaurus

ben125

Diecry
Yup i was already it in but you seem to keep forgetting me ;L
hey why'd u fire meh?
7l24c3, it is not dishonorable; only to see who is active enough to sign in again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Jallaf and 7l24c3 added to the roster again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Members of Espero, join today!
i'll join again
Why a call to arms?

~SN
A certain anti-Espero troll threatening us
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THEM ON THE BATTLEFIELD, SIR!

I will rip them limb from limb until they are no longer!

Oh and how nice is the bread? I hope its fluffy like pancakes.......