Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Another Manly Thread
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

Question:

Why do guys like Football and Beer?
This manly thread is lacking.
Football is fun to cheer for and is great for conversation. Beer tastes terrible and is slightly more alcoholic than water, personally hate beer and prefer much harder liquor. Also, beer is generally the least expensive thing at the bar and that is generally where guys hang out, so yeah
Peon135 wrote:
Peon135 wrote:

Actually, I'm not sugar-high at all. My whole purpose was to infiltrate this thread and learn how the brains of modern males work so that I can move forward in my plots for world domination. But it seems men are easily distracted, so my goal will be easy to achieve.

You could say, Thread Derailed?

Hehehehe....

JKJKJK! I'm just naturally crazy. And it's not 'sugar' it's 'glucose.' MY SCIENCE AND RANDOMNESS SHALL FRY ALL YOUR BRAINS MWAHAHAHAHAHA ( ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ヮ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)

Also, I have one of these!

Screw_the_rules_by_Malindachan.jpg

... In my mind I do anyway.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Peon135 wrote:

Actually, I'm not sugar-high at all. My whole purpose was to infiltrate this thread and learn how the brains of modern males work so that I can move forward in my plots for world domination. But it seems men are easily distracted, so my goal will be easy to achieve.

You could say, Thread Derailed?

Hehehehe....

JKJKJK! I'm just naturally crazy. And it's not 'sugar' it's 'glucose.' MY SCIENCE AND RANDOMNESS SHALL FRY ALL YOUR BRAINS MWAHAHAHAHAHA ( ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ヮ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)

Also, I have one of these!

Screw_the_rules_by_Malindachan.jpg

... In my mind I do anyway.
OkiFool66 wrote:
1338641473584_1346632639.gif

119.jpg
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

119.jpg

You just ruined that entire series for me.
OkiFool66 wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

119.jpg

You were never really a fan if you didn't like L / Ryuzaki. Especially as a chibi.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

119.jpg

You were never really a fan if you didn't like L. Especially as a chibi.

92-what-the-fuck-is-this-shit.jpg