Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Started by [E] GACKT

It's been officially released a day after the Metal Gear 25th Anniversary Event, Kojima stated this takes place after Peace Walker. Looks like it takes place between Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and the first Metal Gear 1 game. Clearly you're Big Boss, and he's searching for Paz and Chico (both from PW) but it seems to be before Big Boss took Militaires Sans Frontieres and moved them from Mother Base to the Outer Heaven fortress. So at this point it seems that Solid Snake is not in the picture. And from what they say in the story, it seems to take place during the time the western government found out about the activities of MSF and went after them as a rogue agency.

Watch this, 1080p, Full screen. Bask in the most beautiful trailer I think I've seen from Kojima in years, this FOX Engine looks amazing, I can't contain my excitement. I can't believe this is on a current gen PC with the same specs as a Playstation 3.
While it is only loosely based on this thread of conversation, in a few days I am going to get Guild wars two. there is a race that you can choose to be called the Sylvari that is apparently a race of humanoid sentient plants. If the name is available I plan to be a Sylvari engineer named Metal Gear Salad.
That'd be WIN.