Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Iggy Tekkit Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: Iggythebrain

When you were banned : (Date.) Can't remember

Person who banned you: MastaC729

Reason you were banned: I griefed spawn

I'm sorry for griefing the spawn area. I had not intended to. I understand my actions caused staff to respond by rolling the server back, in turn displacing many of the server's players. I would like to personally apologize to staff and all the players affected by my actions . They were very rash, out of order and a very poor representation of my personality. It would mean the world to me to be unbanned.

Looking into it. Waiting on details from the staff involved.
It has been determined that your ban will not be lifted at this time. You have a history of pushing the line until you go too far and then when you return from being punished, act as if nothing ever happened and go right on back to trying to push the lines again. Yes this is a game, and we are all here to have a good time, but you need to learn that you are responsible for your actions. This is not permanent at this time, but I am placing this as a 2 month hold. In 2 months time, you may resubmit an appeal.

Take that time to review the rules and your behavior. Try to learn a little bit. We all know you are a smart kid...now use them brains and keep outta trouble.