Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Conversion Rates
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

1 Diamond = 3 Gold

1 Gold = 10 Iron

20 Gold = 1 Stack of Obsidian

5 Iron = 1 Stack of Cobblestone

5 Iron = 1 Stack of Dirt

5 Iron = 1 Stack of Sand

5 Iron = 1 Stack of Half-Steps

5 Iron = 1 Stack of Planks

5 Iron = 1 Stack of Torches

10 Iron = 1 Stack of Coal

10 Iron = 1 Stack of Logs

20 Iron = 1 Stack of Stone

20 Iron = 1 Stack of Glass

20 Iron = 1 Stack of Flint

25 Iron = 1 Stack of Arrows

30 Iron = 1 Stack of Wheat

Pretty sure these are the standard rates, except obsidian, dunno who buys or sells whole stacks of it
I made this aaaaaaaages ago.

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/336981-economy
I thought we decided not to establish exchange rates in stone? This can completely ruin an economy, and destroys the principal rule of supply and demand. If everyone has cobble, but no one has obsidian, shouldn't those two prices change accordingly?
Did you read the .txt? I said ITS NOT ONLY IN STONE. That is the base for it. If someone doesn't want only stone, then they don't have to. I am establishing a base value for EVERYTHING, and since cobblestone is the most common material, I used THAT as the base.
OP are those the conversation rates you are willing to buy for?
idk about anyone else but i wouldnt pay 5 iron for one stack of dirt...

and i think planks should be 1/4 the price of logs, since one log makes 4 planks...
Orange, thats what I had in my conversion rates. Mine are a lot more fair, and cover a broader range than Oki's.
they are merely suggestions, although the Diamond to Gold rate IS in stone
Yeah, i get what you are saying oki. Mine was too.
what do you guys mean when you say the conversion rate is in stone? i like the whole conversion rate idea but some things like dirt and wheat should be bargained for and traded not bought with iron and who has a whole stack of flint?