Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Terrible Grief
Started by [E] DarkVapor

Hey I go on Wildland Minetown daily with my friends and one day I was messing around with Plotme commands and turned out out plots EXPIRE so I tell all my friends and they made a floating base in wildlands and I lived there for a while and I decided to move because too many people were getting invited there so I moved out because I couldn't trust them with my riches. And about a week later my friend CraftyMan invited one of my enemies G_L_C he is one of the richer people at Wildlands. About a couple days later me and my friend were on the server and my friend MegaEater (He also lived in the floating base) (Minecraft in game name) were playing online and one of my other friends (Fallbrookian1) asked Mega if he wanted to PVP; he said yes and I started watching them Mega got mad because he said Fall was cheating I didn't know if he really was so I watched more and Mega /msg'd me privately and said Fall was cheating so I watched closer and Fall was getting closer to me and hit me with his enchanted sword and it had Fire Aspect because it lit me on fire so I /msg'd Mega back and said he WAS cheating. So I started taking screenshots of him it turned out Mega figured out that Fall was secretly switching between an enchanted diamond sword with Fire Aspect and a normal iron sword to make it seem legit. Then about 45 minutes later I come back on and Crafty is pissed because the base was filled with lava! We couldnt decide who it was either G_L_C or Fallbrookian1. And it is strange because the other 2 levels were perfectly fine barely anything was stolen, and before the grief Mega's house was said to be burning right before the greif. Another strange thing is G_L_C said he didn't know who to trust also the jungle was completely burnt down.

Screenshots: Apparently I couldn't upload the image files because they took way too long. If you want to see them tell me your Email and I will Email them to you.

-Vapor

I don't see this as "griefing" in any way to be honest..Here is why:

1: If someone asks to PvP, then they can PvP in any way that does not include actual client/server hacks. So him switching in between swords is just a tactic/strategy.

2: It is a PvP/Grief server, Almost like a derp server. If someone raids your base, you can't really do anything. Other then make a more hidden/safe/secure base. A skyland base, inviting lots of people = bad idea.
Anything outside of plotworld is griefable so they were allowed to damage it sadly <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

We're looking into plotworld 'expires' and I doubt they will reset all the plots. I will talk with the owner about that for you x
Well you need to provide screenshots of this and report it rather than making allegations and demanding for G_L_C to be banned.
Noonononono they had rules; their rules were: only iron armor and iron sword no enchants no potions,etc.
Yes I know it says enter URL for picture and I know a URL is an internet address but I dont want to make a website and attaching files takes too long
Exactly why I left
First of all, I AM NOT A SPY from that legendary craft. i dont even play any other servers.. I can send my minecraft folder if that is really required.

Plus, I've never even played the main minetown, as I couldn't be bothered to become a member, so i tried out PVP and Wildlands and I liked wildlands.

And at vaporizer123.

YOU griefed the first time, and to accuse me when neither of us was online the 2nd time is just wrong.

Plus, are you some sort of retard? whoever did it is in no trouble... its in the wildlands... so its not protected. That's whats plotworld is for. I play wildlands purely for fun as I enjoy potion making and so on. And plus, who even is wowhan43 or w.e it is? Never heard of him.

P.S Lol just realized... as I recovered this account from a long time back as it said I already had an account with my email... I just realized my name is "legend". Kinda ironic but yeah. I can even call my internet provider and get them to send you a copy of my internet history lul.

GLC
Okay GLC was NOT ONLINE when this happened
Okay this is getting out of hand -____-

Stop slagging each other off, there is no need and this just makes sorting the situation out harder.

As stated griefing and pvp are allowed in the wildlands so for the damage of the buildings theres nothing we can do. You should have built in plotworld.

If theres ever any problems with specific players you must screenshot it and report it. Without screenshots not much will be done at all.

So with that this will be locked. Sorry that nothing can be done x