Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Convenient inventory mod
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

In the last week the Convenient Inventory mod has cease to function properly on Minetown.

I have tried it on my own server where it works as designed, I suspect there is an anti-cheat server plugin which is interfering since it allows you to move more than one stack of blocks at a time.

I have donated materials to several projects on Minetown and the Convenient Inventory mod makes doing so much more dare I say convenient. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Will someone look into this please and if possible make some modification to the necessary .cfg file to allow this functionality.

Thank you,

CyberDrifter

I'd like to add some more information. First off, this is also the case with the Inventory Tweaks mod. Second, it started a few days ago right after console said "Server Going Down For Maintenance." It hasn't worked since <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I'm also missing the functionality of InvTweaks. To many items being moved at once results in all items going back to my inventory. I feel like this could be an intentional change, and if so I hope it's reconsidered. Folks who transfer large amounts of inventory and use this are probably long-term players who contribute to the server. I don't know all the features of InvTweaks, but I typically only use it to make moving items more efficient and since it stopped working I'm spending lots more time moving stuff and less time enjoying the game. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

I would be very appreciative if we could evaluate this.
i also have an issue with my invtweaks mod. fyi
Samesies. Both Inventorytweaks and convenient inventory are broken.
I can confirm that the mod worked fine right after MineTown was changed to 1.3.1. Now, since a few days both Convenient Inventory and InvTweaks are blocked by the server somehow.
I have problems out of chests including the virtual chest already, and being unable to use InvTweaks makes it even more annoying. I would love to see an official response to this issue.

Was this adjustment intentional? If so, could we open the change to discussion? If not intentional, I would be happy to provide details that may help identify the issue.
i have recently updated to 1.3.2 and didnt install and any inventory mod this time. i noticed i still have problems with moving items, but only when holding the shift key down. makes me think that its not inventory mods but something else thats causing the problems.
That is right Dillon. We already established that the mods work fine, the server is blocking it somehow.
Today, I'm having issues getting anything I move to stay in my chest or inventory. Previously, I noticed if I moved items slowly they would stay - but today, they jump back regardless of how slow I move them. This seems to be related to a different issue, however I'm still looking for word on the CI and InvTweaks mods and thought this info may be helpful.

Thanks