Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's the deal on factions owning large vacant land?
Started by [E] Taiyou

What's the deal with it? Shouldn't there be something done about it? Maybe make a rule like the land your faction owns must have a landmark or something fairly close to each other? I don't know but Orso (belongs to the Frost Empire) is pretty darn small, and apparently we're "on the border" with jthm's land

Jpkoushel? I thought it was near jthm's proposed faction. Admittedly, you can see a castle near the town, though its still a fair distance off.
theres no current rules, its just that large factions own the contenets they have built consideralble stuff on
greed
If there is large amounts of land that has been "claimed" please show me this. As long as stuff is being built then im fine with it but if there is large areas just sitting there and nothing happening then something needs to be done. Let me know.
Orso? Near me? Lolwat?

If a city in Frost is on the border with me, then it is way outside of Frost's land claim. Espero and Frost do not border.
uh my bad both start with J LOL, btw Griff where'd you get your dp is it just me or is she in Byakuya's clothing LOL
I'm not even sure if jthm has a legitimate claim... does he still play? His faction is not included in Espero's latest map
HAI MAN, ITS CUZ I NEED LAND FOR MY ANIMALZ , MA PIGS, MA SHEEPS, AND MA CHICKENS, SERISOULSY WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT EM.
map3c.png