Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BPAdmin: Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: BPAdmin

When you were banned : 27/12/2010

Person who banned you: XxCrailxX

Reason you were banned: Stealing from a shop in Crescent

I Stole 3 sets of Cobblestone (192 blocks) from the shop in crescent, I had entered by the side entrance and didn't realize that it was the shop,or Crail's house ( I was told this soon after I was banned by a friend), as the door was open.

I stole the blocks for my house, to make the area connecting to HappyWorm360's house larger, thinking back now it would of been easy to mine the blocks I needed and it was pure greed taking the other blocks without working for them.

It was 100% my own fault for getting myself banned,and I want to apologize for what I did as what I did was stupid, If you do decided to un-ban me, I'll make sure to read and follow the rules more carefully like I should of done in the first place.

I'm sorry to anyone this affected, and I would like to make it clear that this wasn't intentional.

I would like to get back to helping others build crescent, but if this isn't possible I fully understand.
Therefore you broke a couple of rules. We're allowing you to join the server again, but break any of the rules again, and it's a permanent ban.

You know what you did was wrong, so don't ever do it again.
Hey,

Since you took the time to explain yourself in a decent way and also since this is not a major breach of the rules (like hacking and cheating) we will give you another chance.

This time dont screw it up.

Unbanned.
Cheers, appreciate it.
Quote:
permanent ban forever

>mfw
BPAdmin is one of the nicest guys in the server! when i saw the title of the thread i was like D:
permanent ban forever for all time never ending endless for eternity. remember that.