Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ROLLBACKS?!
Started by [E] Eissaye

Okay this is getting rediculous.

Fourth "rollback" tonight.

I can't get anything done because the damn server crashes and rolls back every 5-10 minutes (Or in this case 30 seconds!)

What is causing all of this?!

The server seems to have been down more than up today, lags like crazy, and rollsback entirely too much, Is this still hmod causing all the problems? It wasn't so bad when the server first came back, and seems to have gotten worse. There's talk of block protection not working too.

Anyone know what's up?
actually i hope theres a 10-20 minute rollback cause i just died 6 times
Dealwithit.jpg

Hmod is buggy. Server crashes. Get over it.
The only thing that concerns me is that it seems to be getting progressively worse.

It started out as just some lag and short downtime between.

Now the crashes are more frequent, rollbakcs come more often, and the server stays down for hours at a time. If it is hmod, why is it getitng worse?

Edit: 6th one tonight.
BROLY MAXIMUM wrote:
Dealwithit.jpg

Hmod is buggy. Server crashes. Get over it.

Lols
Give us 48-72 hours and this will be thing of the past.
its due to hmod being rushed to get most of the servers online, it will hopefully be better after we get another updated build of hmod and updates for the other plugins
mabey broly will learn how to correctly use cuboid.....<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Haha ^

Thanks though broly, you did get it on the third try! ; D