Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Museum of loling confessions! Poll build or no?
Started by [E] Mechman007

As some of you may know about the new main server dev.minetown.net being built at the moment, id like to Thanks Madster alot for an area I can build in and the permissions etc.

Anyway! I am planning on making a funny addition to the server called the Museum of Lol'ing Confessions (Name is not final!)

You may wonder, what do I mean by that name? Well as you know, we all aren't perfect, and I wanted to come clean with a few naughty things ive done on Minetown servers just to give people abit of a LOL, and also give the Staff an insight to what some sneeky things people may do!

I am hoping not to get banned for this, as I am confessing sneeky things I have done, and will not do again! (Payments returned if needed :3)

lol well you will see what im talking bout when its done, its acctually not all that bad! I already have one feature, my first tnt on the new server! lolz

Anyway, please don't criticize, all will be revealed once project is complete!

All I ask to complete this is help from Mods, as Madster has already helped me without me even asking!

Anyway, I can see this being abit of a lol to the community, and also a few mysteries maybe solved (Please don't ban me for em, we all have done a few things like this) Plus, im a new me! I aint gonna do these things! lol

I am also hoping that this will help be an improvement to the server, showing ways to counteract some of the problems that may happen!

Anyway, I will leave it up to you guys to decide if I should go through with this!

Big Thanks to:

-Madster for permissions and helping without me even asking!

-Donkeyykong for checking out the place so far and just being awesome company! Also for the funny scenario with the dragon egg (Will be added in museum)

-Moon_rocks for checking out the place and being there for my first tnt on the server LOL (don't worry, didnt do any damage)

-MattGehringツ for commenting on the building so far 'SEXXXXY' (something like that LOL)

Please any suggestions are accepted! If you have a really funny situation, and reckon you could stage it in one small build, then hit me up! Also, staff, if you have a problem with this, please post or message me and ill change the whole plan!

Ill attach a picture of the 'far from complete' museum center room!

(More pictures maybe coming soon)

P.s. I did NOT ask for creative, so PLEASE do not use this as an excuse to go on and beg the staff for it! I was just spend a fun time with Madster, and he just hooked me up randomly! Which is why I want to do this big dedication to the server! =D
Also, if staff are needing a list of confessions/ scenarios I have in mind so far! Please message me! Just remember, alot of these are going to be shown so that you guys and members can counteract these things from happening! (And some are just a lol)

Also, if I was aloud to have World Edit it would help alot! Madster helped me with a few things, but I don't really want to call on a mod for every little w/e needed! Anyway, im not begging, just asking if that would be possible, if not, then im allgood, just means project will take quite alot longer :/

Cheers!
As long as any of these confessions are not breaking minetown rules and getting away with it then thats fine. We dont want people bragging about what they've been able to get away with for other players to read x
Like that one time N0ttsweet, FSUISBACK and I got the phrase "U Mad Bro?" added to the swear filter so every time someone said it, it would say "Why do I fail so?"

I guess you could say we used it a LOT xD
Danny wrote:
Like that one time N0ttsweet, FSUISBACK and I got the phrase "U Mad Bro?" added to the swear filter so every time someone said it, it would say "Why do I fail so?"

I guess you could say we used it a LOT xD

That was hillarious!

I remember my friend asked 'are you mad at me?' and it came out as are "yowhy do i fail so? at me?"
Lolz, these things I havnt got away with, but its not jsut that type of stuff, theres a few random things like the first tnt I blew up on the new server (In my plot don't worry) lolz and a funny situation where I accedently stole a dragon egg from hidden spots on new server (I told DonkeyyKong about it and we gave it to Madster to find where to put it back) lolz, stuff that Ive confessed!

Only thing even im concerned with but there is sort of an answer to. Is for the things such as the dragon egg, it may teach some people how to accedenlty get dragon eggs, however many already know this, but the answer, is that if staff check out this museum, hopefully they will learn to stop this from happening (Beter dragonegg protection) which I may even put an exhibit to show that!