Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Permission To Build?
Started by [E] londoneer

Hi all - I've found an empty plot so that I can start on a building but I'm getting the message 'you do not have permission to build here'.

Can anyone advise what I need to do? Do I need to be white-listed or whatever?

Thanks for any help

Londoneer
If you are speaking of newbietown, this is all protected. If it's an empty lot, type "/pe new I would like this lot" And it will be claimed for you.
That's great - thanks for the information
Off topic:

Welcome Londoneer! LOVE the skin! =D
I've done /pe new i would like this lot then it gave me a ticket and i still can't build
For those trying to help,

Please take note of which server board a person is posting in.

For those asking,

In order to claim a plot on Creative, you must be either on the Plotworld (/plotworld) or LargePlots (/largeplots) and need to find an empty plot. You can either walk around til you find one to claim with /plot claim (while standing in it) or you can automatically be assigned to an empty one with /plot auto. Once you've claimed a plot like this, you will be able to build.

Additionally, if you need more space, you can go to a regular world (/world) and start building there. Keep in mind you will need to protect your space yourself on the open world by using a gold shovel in each corner of your build space. The max protection size here is limited, but increases with time.