Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *IMPORTANT* IC2 Nuclear Control Disabled
Started by [E] MastaC729

Hey all,

I just want to inform you all that IC2 Nuclear Control is being disabled. It's relatively new to Tekkit, and there are some issues with the mod that haven't been fixed yet that can potentially crash the server, rendering parts of the map useless. So for everyone's safety, it will be disabled until further notice.

-MastaC
But you can still destroy spawn with EE...?
Good question. Not anymore. I have added a patch to EE that routes break and place events for the EE tools, along with the explosions, so that they can be blocked and tracked. This is a permanent feature, so long as it stays updated, and will be a vital part of keeping control on the Tekkit server.
Oh, i think nuclear Heat Control Works ag.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
EpicFail Nick
Im getting a bug with items that wont stack and at random times, different items drop out of my inventory for no reason <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
MastaC729 wrote:
Good question. Not anymore. I have added a patch to EE that routes break and place events for the EE tools, along with the explosions, so that they can be blocked and tracked. This is a permanent feature, so long as it stays updated, and will be a vital part of keeping control on the Tekkit server.

I don't understand patching EE WorldGuard whatever thingymabobs, but....

When the server was up not too long ago, I saw the spawn house with a hole in the back and snow on the floor?

How would that have happened?

And, there are many, many holes dotted around the spawn area, are they ever going to get filled? They're pretty dangerous to new players <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

Thanks
The area around spawn will get fixed when the new spawn is ready to be implemented. Also, a lot of those damages were before I patched WorldGuard.