Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] we need to not allow new people...
Started by [E] ildd

i think anybody who wasnt here by 12/20 should be not allowed in to the server... theres so many people on it gets full, crashes, then starts up again...
I second that!
thats hmod, its still buggy.
these server crashes that have happened the past few days are hmod the version is new and everyone is so addicted to the game that they had to rush to get it out..
well... then we need a whitlelist thing to not have all these fucking griefers killers and stealers
part of having a server if we put a whitelist i doubt we would have enough money to keep the server up..
daniel1995 wrote:
part of having a server if we put a whitelist i doubt we would have enough money to keep the server up..

we have $355

we'll be fine.
Almost all the donators are the ones who have been here a while. Just now, there was what, 70+ people on? 3 people griefing at once. With all those people chatting, its so hard to figure out who did what and what happened. Some people are saying we need more mods, but we actually need less people. This many people makes it WAY too hectic. Hyrule just got griefed to hell and back, apparently nobody saw griefalert when iron and gold were getting broken. Plus all around spawn theres random stuff broken. This many people on at once is just gonna rip the server apart.
I cant even get on!
I agree with the 12/20 cut off, don't let anyone new in unless the numbers slip a lot, the chat confusion alone is insane without local chat. There also needs to be a way to only see the chat of certain people.