Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Ateam
Started by Unknown User

Hello everyone. As we all know one of the leaders (cp3000) where duping and gave us stuff so we could build. Anyway this thread isn't about him. It's about the new Ateam wich will be located next to Espero. Me and Hemp removed all the iron/gold/diamond blocks. And replaced with dirt wood or stone. sawine will copy the whole base and paste it on our new location. We also made a town called Atown. NOTE: We in Ateam did not build that peeing statue. (I said that because some ppl blamed us)

The town is not finished yet actually way from. And I'm going on vacation for two weeks so hemp is the temporary leader. Ask me, kn100 or hemp316 if you wanna join If you want to see where we have our new location go to factions land map.

We are one of the three Okteron factions we have 2 allies: Espero and Oktavarian Society. We have 9 members except Me and cp3000 and kn100 (the eladers) the members are

hemp316,

miniman123,

overmanic,

hotguyash,

mastertoon2,

leper

and

bobthebuilder77

Hope you have a good day!
No.

Just...

No.
all together just a bad idea.

plus if we do a 12/20 cutoff like a suggested, or a whitelist, those people will all be cut due to newness.