Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Land Claim
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Player wanting to claim: XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Warp name to land: I can not find one if you want to get there please do /home XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

Screenshot of land: Provided below

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:I have been looking for a spawn lot for a while now and have finally found one. I would like this lot to build my staff mueseum. I realise this person is not banned however he has not been seen since july 2011 acorrding to the forum. The persons name is Xenopic

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums):
sorry here is a screenshot of the land
Hey, I would just like to add some useful information aswell just prooving that no one has touched this building for a while... Often overlooked is the doors, see how they are broken, wrong way around, thats from an update about 6 or more months ago? (Please correct me on how long ago if anyone knows) anyway, a real useful way of determining how old a place is! (However some people are active yet leave the doors... lol)

Good luck getting the land! Just thought id post you that info <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
He was active a whole 22 days ago? Jeez, that's well over three weeks.

He's probably never coming back. Ever.
Prez wrote:

He was active a whole 22 days ago? Jeez, that's well over three weeks.

He's probably never coming back. Ever.

No he said since july 2011

So thats over a year...
And another derp bites the dust.
Touché, didn't see that.
bump
Can i get a reply from a mod about this or does it take time not sure first land claim
The claim period is 6 months. I'm not certain about how spawn lots are effected by this, as we have not discussed the scenario. We will let you now when a verdict has been rendered.