Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shops. RPing & Duping
Started by [E] Dobs

Hai every1 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> So today i have a project to present to you. It's about the shops on the server.

Actually shops are not that usefull. The economical system is soso too.

First off, To reduce the Act of duping and get more into RP I tought that shops should be specialized in some products. As exemple. My ikea is fully fonctional now and when server come back up i'm going to start selling my products. Actually : Productucs derived from wood ( Planks, logs, stair cases, fences, sticks, torches, etc ) Reeds ( Bookshelf(wood and reeds) ) and cloth. Plus imma be able to sell a designer job ( designing homes for a certain price ). Anyway. By being specialized in a material ( Wood, rocks, Raritys, Dirt, Sand, etc ) It let the place for more ppl to create shop and actually have uses for those shops. It's easy to see that people with "walmarts" wich sell pretty much every mats at every amount are dupers. It would only be possible legally if they would take orders and sell it over hours of work. How can you believe some1 have 15 stacks of every ressources ready for every1 under his shop. Not possible. HAXXX

So this idea is not only good for less duping. It's good for economy, and for RP.

Plus, i talked with sawine, and he will maybe open a Backstore making shop. He will sell premade Backstore made in adminidium with a warp only for you. So you don't get stolen.

So here is the actual plan if you are too lazy to read my text up there.

1. Shops should be specilized in one or 2 range of products

2. Shops can be other than products. They can be on services too. Exemple : Building, Bountys, Loans, Banks, Designing

3. Shops could take other ressources for payment than diamond and gold. They could do exchange of products.

So. No Shops that sell everything. So less competition and more uses for every1 shops. Every1 is happy.

Actually I don't think it's good at all. IT'S MUTHA FLIPPIN' AWESOME
Glad to hear it
I could make a wood store/treefarm
That's what im already doingl. But i guess you can do it to. I dont think it will cause problem lol.

I will do a post to present our shops. right now
i have like 20 stacks of cobblestone, its not duped.

JS.
Cobblestone is easy to get. But i mean. Do you believe some1 could sell you 5 stack of Obisidan, 10 stacks of logs, 10 stakcs of smoothstone. 20 stacks of sand. All at the same time, under the same shop and you get it instantly ?

I don't.

Where does he get the time to build things ?
While I don't necessarily agree with the impossibility of getting that many resources (you should've seen my vault before all the building projects cleaned it out) this would make shops actually functional, so I approve <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object>
I know what you mean.

I don't want to Say a name. But My brother saw some1 who has a "Walmart style shop" and this guy name came back few time on dupping affairs. Like my brother asked " Where did you get those stacks of item" The other dudes just said : "This guy" gave it to me. And this guy had a Walmart shop.

Or just look at Miner when he was there. He had a shop selling everything even unfarmable and was selling too much amounts of them. Having the most amounts of diamond on the server. He had a duper shop.
Ah, I see. Well at any rate, this is a good idea.