Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] BANNED ENTIRE SUMMER PLEASE !!!
Started by [E] Bear [1]

Username: Bear

When you were banned : 22/07/2012

Person who banned you: not sure

Comment: I have been banned almost a month half of the summer I really want to play on Minetown please I am begging all who read this please unban me, I will never brake any of the rules ever again please. Please being banned from making a ban appeal for 2 months over summer is the most horrible punishment as this is like the only server I play on please.
It was said you can't reappeal for 2 months. This is now your second appeal since that and it shows you cannot follow any orders that are given to you.

If you make one more appeal you will be permanently banned with no chance of coming back. You will now need to wait until the end of september before reappealing, so don't make another one.

Stop begging as it is getting on everyone's nerves. You were caught xraying, you are extremely lucky to get a chance to appeal at all. We don't want bad members like you ruining our server because you can't follow any rules that are given to you.

Now stop acting like a child and be patient, it is your own fault you are in this position so accept your punishment like a big boy and stop making posts.

Locking thread.