Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Okteron
Started by [E] jpkoushel

So far, the Okteron has fallen short of its promises; it is hugely unbalanced, with about 26 members of Espero, 1 of the Oktavarian Society, and like 2 members of ateam with like 8 accounts. Also, the Ateam did not contribute to the current building of the Okteron Ntl Headquarters in Espero; in fact, they were too busy getting banned. If this is not remedied, Espero will resign from the Okteron.
Dude ateam dosen't have like 2 members it haz 11 and no my friend only had 3 acconts ( I know your lol'ing so hard now. I bet you do)
You bet I do what?
I bet you "lol"
JP I have an awesome idea so don't leave we can start build it the 25th. It shall be an statue of awesomeness in the middle of okteron.

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE
JP, helge has a few problems with english here and there, so let his bad grammar go.
Draed, you're asking me to let his bad grammar go? Lol I only asked him what he meant because I did not understand
I'm just explaining that he has trouble with english every once in a while. It's a secondary language for him, and he doesn't make sense sometimes.
He told everyone that he was 11...

Secondary language?

Thats pretty damn cool.

~SN
In Sweden they learn it from the start of grade school :b and his mistake wasn't much different from a mistake a native speaker might make. I only asked for clarification so I could understand