Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Crops not growing
Started by [E] lasivian

I planted a bunch of wheat in the guest world hours ago and it has not grown at all past stage one.

I am guessing this is a bug.

Thanks
Wait.
300cc2 wrote:
Wait.

Yes, that's exactly what I've been doing off and on all day today.

Unless wheat takes 100x the time to grow here compared to other servers something is broken.
hmmm just you? My crops have been growing crazy fast! Remember you must be in the area for em to grow (yes online)
Yes, I've been online sitting there watching for long stretches while watching TV, and both the wheat and melon seedlings never get past the "planted" stage.

It's been 12 hours now.

I tried both the main world and the guest world.

If someone wants to come see I will be more than happy to show anyone.
I was not able to reproduce this problem. I replanted a relatively small wheat farm and the seedlings were growing behind me as I did each row. I tested in another area and those seedlings started growing relatively quick. There is no permissions with plant growth, so I'm not sure why you're having issues, unless you're standing far from the growing area.
~Dragoness wrote:
I was not able to reproduce this problem. I replanted a relatively small wheat farm and the seedlings were growing behind me as I did each row. I tested in another area and those seedlings started growing relatively quick. There is no permissions with plant growth, so I'm not sure why you're having issues, unless you're standing far from the growing area.

I'm standing in the middle of the growing area.

You are more than welcome to come see for yourself and try planting exactly where i am.

I'm beginning to think it might be somehow tied to my character.
Do I have to have protected land to farm?

I'm new here but I'm not new to MC, and I can get things to grow on other servers without issue.

*shrug*
AHH HAA!! The seeds I planted in the main world have finally moved to stage 2, the ones in the guest world are still all at stage 1
Just FYI, the chunk the crops are planted in has to be loaded for them to grow. any delay in thier growth is likely to come from server lag.