Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why, Hello There!
Started by [E] amingley

Hey there. My name is Amanda, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

I've been playing Minecraft for a little over a year now and am really lacking the community side of things. I'm hoping to find that here.
Welcome! I'm sure Minetown wont disappoint you when it comes to looking for a great community. I would like to welcome you once again and i hope i cant get to know you more as well as all the other players of Minetown.
Hey Amanda, welcome to Minetown! Here are some starting tips <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

New Player Guide: http://web.minetown.net/wiki/index.php?title=Ultimate_New_Player_Guide

You can get a free plot from the server at /warp NewbieTown. Read the rules and instructions, then make a right and look for an open lot.

Good luck on your Minetown endeavors!
Hey,

I just accepted your application, welcome! I hope your time spent here is as valuable as your last server. If you need any help, please advise staff, or make a petition, using /pe new. Other than that, you can do what matt said and read up on the new rule guide, head over to newbietown and grab a plot, and have fun!

Cya on Minetown,

XCoaster
Welcome to Minetown. I hope you have a good time on this awesome server

Pwnmaster
I'm having some trouble and I can't find anything in the wiki or on here to help me. When I try to type in chat, it tells me I need to enter the channel to partake. However, I have no idea how to do that. Could someone help me out with that?
Im pretty sure to join a channel in game you can do so by typing "/ch g"(global) "/ch l"(local)
To join a channel, type /ch join g for global, /ch join l for local, then /ch g/ch l to talk in them.
Thanks guys. I managed to figure it out eventually, but awesome that you got back to me so quickly!