Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Power Trip Gone Wrong
Started by [E] Reggief

=============

Username: Reggief

When you were banned : (Date.) 8/18/2012

Person who banned you: DarthAndroid

Reason you were banned: Staff member on power trip and I "Didn't leave the area"

=============

I would like to request all the logs from the time before I was banned. This easily could have not been a ban but Darth must have been having a bad day or was a little trigger happy at the expensive of a normal member. I told Ivy I switched a door closed to trick someone, then 10 min later she said I am banned from taking part in the event, or all events I cant remember(She must have used hawkeye later and also did not see my chat that was sent). I said aww come on just let me try this last turn here and i wont claim a prize or nothing. She asked me a couple more times to leave within a few seconds and then I was TP'd away by Darth(I think) who decided to jump in at that moment. I didn't say anything harmful, probably a 'damn' or a 'jesus'. Anyways, a min later destroyer comes on and I go to watch him try the event, whilst flying, I am allowed to fly and it was outside of the event, not in. Then boom, I am banned because 'I was asked several times to leave the area'. No warning of ban, no kick first, no nothing. Horrible misjudgment and looks like an easy excuse to ban someone.
Please be patient, we are sorting this out for you x
Shit man, the ban surprised you in this day and age?

Hope you get unbanned!

EDIT: I see they removed kudos from ban appeals.

+1 to you my good sir
OkiFool66 wrote:
Shit man, the ban surprised you in this day and age?

Hope you get unbanned!

EDIT: I see they removed kudos from ban appeals.

+1 to you my good sir

... You're not even aware of the situation and yet you have to make a silly comment about how things are managed ... it's not the first time you make such comments... and you know where you can put them.

This is being discussed in the staff section. This ban appeal doesn't have anything to do with you... so next time, keep your sarcastic/idiotic comments to yourself Oki..... if you're not happy with how things are managed around here... you know what to do.
You are unbanned.