Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Northern Provinces
Started by [E] 7l24c3

The Northern Provinces is a EXTREMELY new faction in the world of minetown.So far it only has one member, 7l24c3(me). New members(which we desperately need <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)will get a starter kit and if your a early member I will give you a high ranking in this empire. Our capital, Northern City, is on the main island, while we will have many small towns on our many tiny islands west of the main island. If you wish to join please leave a reply below. Also, if you want to see our claimed land click the link below
I'm pretty sure you need at least two members, not including the leader to start a faction.

~SN
really i didn't know that
I'm not sure.

But good luck getting members and getting bigger!

~SN
thx i'll try..... i guess... well if no one joins i'll just join another faction
Narwhal is lying. I started one with just me and it was fine. Don't be such a liey McLiarpants narwhal ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
Right, Right, but I don't see how one person can claim land with out anyone to back him up.

Whatever.

Good luck you two.

~SN
Well I have cryston who owns like, half the universe with his epicsphere
You should join Espero. We currently have 20 members and two cities; we are expecting to hit 30 this week with the addition of a new city. If you form your own city and invite people to join you (and sign them up for the faction), you will be a Mayor within the faction and will have control over your city.

Also, try not to claim land without physical structures to support it; Espero is heavily populated but small because the population is dense.

If you remain as your own faction, I would like to form an alliance with the faction of Espero and wish good luck onto you. If you ever need help, call on us and surely several of us will be there.

jpkoushel

Mayor of Espero City

Governor of Espero
Thank you for your offer jpkoushel and I would be glad if we had alliance.

Sincerely,

Leader of the Northern Provinces

7l24c3