Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Grief/stealing/harassing in temp map bannable?
Started by [E] Slug847

2 people, Trueaznball and Bowchicka22, randomly killed WesleyWingz and I in our base and stole all of our diamond and valuable items. Even considering that this is a temp map and technically "PvP", is it still a bannable offense?
Hopefully. That's pretty messed up.

Off Topic: Is hacking somebody's email a reportable cyber crime?
Yeah we worked hard for that diamond.

Hacking emails? thats pretty messed up.
Define email?
The weay I see it, is that in two days everything you've done will be gone anyway. Have fun getting it, but I dwouldn't sweat it if it got stolen. If you really want to keep your stuff, hide it better.

Randomly killing is annoying though, but like I said, it'll all be gone.

If you don't want to be griefed, go farther away from the spawn.
I think its fine.

Deal with it.

~SN
Hacking in a way that harms no one but exploits a system of some sort: EX) Hacking a flash game

Hacking in a way that involves money. EX) Hacking a minecraft account. EX2) Hacking an email to send viruses - they can do pretty much anything they want with you after that.

Depending on what they do with it, I'm sure it is.

it's basically minor identity theft

I think stealing/raiding/griefing in a temp server is okay.

Its not like you would keep anything when you go back to the regular server.

~SN
stealing is gay.

However, messing with people is fun, and not permanent. I'd say just killing and returning items or something like that should be fine if they're not too butthurt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Yeah, messing with them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":x">:x</object>

That depends on what your view of "messing with them" is.

~SN