Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appel

BAN: Nick663 banned name 'jillbucca': stealing from grieftrap... Why? you was just unbanned....

I ask to be undbanned, i am sorry for what i did it wont happen again if it does perma ban me.

please review this matter. I can only hope Lomanitc will open his heart and unban me.
Let me think about it.
ok thank you, i know what i have done in this past is bad and it shall not happen again
Have you given any thought about my ban Sir.
Jill, you have been a few times in the past, and when I did unban you and give you a chance you immediatly started causing disruption, and then topped it off with stealing. I have been thinking about this and so far you have caused nothing but trouble on this server.

Why do you, honestly, think you should be unbanned?
Well I think i should be given one more chance,......
One more chance based on what though? you have already been given one more chance and you stole, why should you be given another?
Because, last time i was on the economy was at a stand still and i was working to jump start it and trying to get people jobs, homes, and land so they could make money, make products so the economy could grow and flurish. This is what i desire to do now is to help people and get them established
Bump for Lom
Having looked and sorted through all your previous bans, I see no reason to unban you at this time. This was your 4th offense of a similar nature and you obviously have not learned to follow the rules yet. Perhaps a long absence will help you realize that there is a reason we have rules and they need to be followed. Try again in a few months and we may review your return again.

/locked