Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] DarthZimmeris

Username: DarthZimmeris

When you were banned: ??? (a long time ago -- at least six months to one year)

Person who banned you: Sawine

Reason you were banned: I forget most of it by now but I remember it had something to do with the forums and Danni and I getting into it over posts. Whatever it was, I'm sorry.

*** At any rate I would very much like to please return to Minetown and will not cause problems, thank you.
I banned you Darth.

You were banned because you being disrespectful and overly rude to staff members. After you were banned you were trying to use your donator level to supplement that your ideas were right and that you should be on staff, and you were just plain rude in general.

Your ban originally was only supposed to be 48 hours. however after you were banned you "flipped". This led to a huge and incredibly disrespectful conversation with DanniDorrito and insinuations that your donator level made all this "amazingly stupid".

I am not even going to CONSIDER your ban appeal in any way shape or form until I have confirmation from Dannidorito that she has received a full apology from you. Once that is done, I will consider your appeal.

That does not mean if you apologize you will be unbanned. that means your chances at getting unbanned are 0% until you apologize. Then, we'll see.
Lom,

Ah, well it's unimportant who ended up putting through the actual ban.

I have apologized to Danni and I did repeat that I am sorry in my original ban appeal, beyond that there is nothing more to be done, you can either take it or leave it and I will not bow and scrape and beg to be unbanned -- I'm twenty-nine years old. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

And the fact that I am the largest donator in the history of this server should mean something -- I'm not trying to brag or boast, only reminding you that while Dia blocks may be fake the American dollars I contributed to this server were real -- all $4,350 of them. I don't want to be a member of the staff and never did and I thought I had made that quite plain and if I suggested otherwise during our little meltdown it was most likely out of spite and not serious.

I was rude, absolutely, but all of you were equally rude. This happened about a year ago and frankly I'm surprised to find you still foaming at the mouth! I'm not mad and you shouldn't be mad either.

Do what you feel is right.
In the first place, you are not the largest donator in the history of this server.

In the second place, I will choose to leave it. You seem to have learned no lesson of humility. All you have shown is that you will continue to be an issue. I'll put this simply in terms you can understand Darth.

I am 32 years old, I will not tolerate your shit attitude on this server. you will not be unbanned, nor will be unbanned anytime in the future.