Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal mummyrox
Started by [E] mummyrox

Username: Mummyrox

When you were banned : 14/8/12

Person who banned you: leo

Reason you were banned: i lured people to a warp so i as early advertisement and didnt mean 2 stet a death trap i thought the warp was above the surface and not under there i was going to make a building to sell free diamonds but i got banned i am so sorry for my inconvenience i will try to mark out were to spawn when warping there next time i am so so so sorry. i have made lots of freinds on minetown and i will never do it again
BAN: leogt123 banned name 'mummyrox': Luring. ~Leo

Looking at the warp and the messages you sent in game it is clear to me that this was intentional. If you can not come clean and admit your deception then you can not be unbanned.
look, i am really sorry for not coming completly clean with you. i promise that if i get another chance, i will make a real place at that warp that sells free diamonds so i can make it up 4 the people i lured and wont lure anyone anymore! i promise and i am really sorry
I will unban you in two days on 08/28. Do not make a place to give out diamonds, just let it go and move on.

Unban on 08/28/2012
thank you SOOOOOOO much!

p.s i will fix up that warp so it isnt a death trap and turn it into something else (not something that will get me band though!) considering i own the land
todays the 28/8 and i havent been unbanned! why?
Cause its 5:30 in the morning, when I get home from work i'll unban you
no its 7:46pm in aus!
...and it is currently 10 am here and I am at work. Bans work on my Time Zone, not yours, you will be unbanned when I get home later today around 4:30 pm Eastern Standard time. That's GMT -5:00.