Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sphere helpers
Started by [E] Cryston

I am tryingto get people who will work with me on the sphere that i've been working on mostly singlehandedly with some help from cody and some support from comandersparkle. The sphere is currently approaching the halfway point and the next part is going to need quite a bit of cooperation.

all work on the sphere can be potentially deadly and while workers should still carry the materials for their task. DO NOT CARRY ANY VALUABLE ITEMS ON YOU. There is open lava and falling in is assured death.

the main roles i need people to help with is

sand/glass/coal gatherer i have been doing all i can to get materials but sadly i'm running out

stairbuilder those who are interested will be providing the central lift for the sphere. This should only require 1 time training though there is risk of falling.

Spherework (glass) the work that i have been doing with the glass is mostly followable and you should be following the sphere blueprints below

Spherework (lava) Those who want to take up this role must be a veritable member and should talk to cody about getting permission to work with me on this. I will be providing all lava in the admin form and any abuse of this material in other applications is not permitted unless under an admin's permission

Spherework (scaffolding) this is the task of placing dirt on earlier layers so that building can be done with little waste of glass. and then later removing it when the layer is finished.

Flooring (Main) this can only be started when the stairs for that layer is finished. it should be placed in lign with the stairs and i still need to work with how to get it placed reliably so the sphere is usable as a city. the initial flooring should be just enough to make stairbuilding safer and will expand as the stairs do.

Flooring (border) Until i come up with a solid plan i will need a few people to work with me initially during the experimental period.

Flooring (Lighting) The same rules for lava will apply as for spherework(lava) This will be done so that the entire sphere is well lit as the sphere will turn into monsterland without it.

landing site This is where the warp for the sphere will be set up permanently once finished. depending on when flooring and stairs meet this level this will be started. looking for someone who wants to do this artistically with me potentially as a yin yang idea all people are free to pitch their ideas as to how to make this.

People will be paid for their work as appropriate.

While posting please tell the role that you are interested in and leave me an ingame mail so that i can track you down. All people who work on the sphere will get a lot in the sphere with the greatest helper getting a whole quarter of a layer to work in.

the warp for the sphere while in progress is '/warp sqhere'. as far as why it is named so, Cody made the warp and suffered severe dyslexia.
I will collect Coal and Sand for you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
i can gather sand/coal

EDIT : ninja'd
ME AND DRUPE ARE

Gear & Drupe's Sand Hauling Co.

"If you don't Hire us we'll kill you"
I just added a warning to the initial post because I am tired of people yelling at me for dying on the sphere.
DO NOT YELL ON MAH CRYSTONZ HE IS TEH KEWL AND NICE. NO ONE IS TEH MEAN TO HIM OK?
Southern would be happy to provide glass for your project, although it would cost you. Is this the giant bowl near WR's base?
yes eissay this is the 'Bowl' and while i don't like people calling it that, It honestly does look like a bowl right now. I am interested in getting more glass and i am willing to pay. Just keep the price reasonable and I will be happy to do business with you.
I would be happy to collect coal or sand (as long as gear doesn't kill me) and do any help needed. Just tell me what you want, I'm open.
I'll help once I get my computer back. If I don't off myself from sheer insanity within the next 24-72 hours, that is