Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] so...
Started by [E] ildd

whats the estimated time until the server is "un-outdated"? and nobody knows if we lose everything that was built...hopefully not.
when evr cody comes back from lunch
Why would we lose everything? All Cody has to do is upload the map and we're good.
We will not lose anything. The Serer has to be updated just like your Minecraft did. Then we have to have a working version of Hey0s mod to run the server like it was before. It;ll be a few days before everything is back up with all the plugins but Id say maybe a day or a half a day because cody is at work ATM
find where cody's work is
GearElite227 wrote:
We will not lose anything. The Serer has to be updated just like your Minecraft did. Then we have to have a working version of Hey0s mod to run the server like it was before. It;ll be a few days before everything is back up with all the plugins but Id say maybe a day or a half a day because cody is at work ATM

alright... thats great to know. thanks
We should all find where Cody works and road trip there, and sneak up behind him aand let out a loud SSSSSSSSSSSSS before jumping on him.

Any takers?
yeah, i'll get a skeleton costume and a real bow/arrows and shoot arrows in a circle around himj
jpkoushel wrote:
We should all find where Cody works and road trip there, and sneak up behind him aand let out a loud SSSSSSSSSSSSS before jumping on him.

Any takers?

let me get some clothes to take with me and im good to go.
CODY WORKS AT TEH FOOD LION! xD for College Jobs