Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming region gacktbigproject
Started by [E] Azemari

Owner:igackt

I would like to claim the region gacktbigproject because it has had no progress to it and I would much like it to become apart to my town that is so close to it. And in the gap between the town and the project will be filled with plots and land. So it will beinifit the town, the Minetown community and myself. And like I say, I have never seen Igackt and I am online alot.
Gackt is a helper, so i'm sure he's active.
Well If gackt is active can he post on this thread please. btw their is a reason to this land claim :S

We are making a rail-way between towns

megaton

Oceantown

and battle10...'s clan base etc...

and we thought, shall we build a railway to the structure or attempt to claim it, make the town bigger and better.

Also, if I am not able to claim the land, I would also like to know if he wants his building to be apart of my town.
Most awkward thing eva, the first time I have eva seen gackt online is the minute I post this thread. (Just seen now) Lol
Gackt is the sort of guy who would be up for adding a railway between his project and another, methinks.

If it changes his mind, I'll come on and help build a railway with gackt and you guys, I'd like to start a project.