Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal

Username: Mr_GoosePickle

When you were banned : (Date.) I have not been on for ages, i Dont know when i got banned

Person who banned you: I dont know.

Reason you were banned: Well i tried logging on and it said i stole 516 diamonds from Calakever?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
Wow! and why is Calakever always in these ban appeals? Saying that people stole from him/her
i do not remember stealing these diamonds.

could someone please tell me when i did?
Can a ban person please have a look at this? :/
we have logs from Hawk Eye that show you took 516 diamonds from one of Calakever's unprotected chests in june.

Care to explain?
In June my Minecraft Account was Hacked. The hacker went on Minetown and did a lot of bad/disrespectful things, he gave all of my money away to a doped up guy, who i cant remember the name of. He treated Minetownians With no respect at all, I know this because People didn't want to be my friend again, when i went on in July. Stealing these diamonds must have been something the hacker did. I am Truly sorry. I know one of the conditions when you sign up for Minetown is that you (myself) have the responsibility of the account and everything it does. I am really really sorry. Minetown is the best server i have played on, Ever! It is by far the best server on Minecraft. I'm sorry for Stealing the diamonds.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I will look into this further and get back to you later today.
Thank you Zionia, Means alot. I truly do love this server.
sorry it took a bit longer...the logs were hard to find.

ALright, I will be willing to lift the ban so long as you re-read all the rules and are aware that this is your only second chance. If you are banned again for anything of the like, it will be perma with no chance of an appeal. If your account is hacked you should report it to a mod immediately and reset your password. Your unban date will be next tuesday the 25th. Use the time until then to please review everything and reaquaint yourself with the rules and the wiki for updates you have missed.

/lock