Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] malbaker

i got banned

who banned me idk

when i dont know

i took items from a chest that was unprotected and i didnt know that it was against rules and the area was already griefed by someone else
iam sorry for that
BAN: XCoaster banned name 'malbaker': Griefing Minecraft123999

Seems you were banned by XCoaster for griefing. Please be patient and wait for a member of the ban committee to look into this.
i posted this from nearly 1 month and no reply
sorry about that. occationally we get so many appeals that they get bumped off the front pages. next time, just bump if its been a week. Ill look into this now and have a response by the end of the day.
Looking into the details of your ban, and your history of bans...i am unfortunately going to call this your last strike. You have been banned for disrespecting staff, using an alt account while your main was banned, spamming, griefing and stealing. Your attitude in each of these appeals has been fairly rude and thus I have determined that this is the line. You have pushed too far this time and now you will have to suffer the consequences. I hope you find a place in another server, but we will not tolerate the continuous breaking of rules here.

Thank you for playing. Have a nice day.