Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] the donator perk that allows you to keep your inventory upon death is not working
Started by [E] antonyoo

The donator perk that allows you to keep your inventory upon death is not working. I assume this is related to the issue where people suddenly take damage while walking and die.
I think it works in the main world, but it doesnt in the end and nether. Is it only supposed to work in the main world?
It worked in all three places in the past. Falling into a pit in the end let me keep my inventory last time I was there.
Go back to the spot you died and your inventory might reappear. I drowned in vault world somehow and re spawned with nothing. Once I warped back to vault world my inventory came back.
well, I think the inventory coming back is because you died as you would have normally died. And when you warped back to the spot you died, you picked up the items you dropped upon death.
Yeah, it said that I would keep them since I drowned though in that message it usually does. May just be a glitch like when I lost that bow in the end last month though with the dragons.