Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Richo02 Ban
Started by [E] Richo02

Quote:

=============

Username: Richo02

When you were banned : December 20 2010

Person who banned you: Sawine

Reason you were banned: Apparently I was cheating?

=============

it was most likely your inventory... Did you have any gold ignots or diamond ignots in your inventory without any bars?
Just explain me where the 64 diamond blocks and the 64 gold blocks are from.
sawine i was in the server yesterday, made a home etc... i come on this morning, half my house if greifed and thers a box of gold/diamond etc, if you unban me i will happily get rid of the gold & diamond with no worries, i really like the server and i would love to get back on.

=)
I see, yes someone placed gold blocks and diamonds in some place in the server. You're possibly one of his victims...

His 3 accounts are banned now. I'll unban you and collect the hacked blocks from you.
thankyou
sawine, CodeCub claims that he got someone banned by giving him gold blocks. I hate griefers, but understand them. People who would intentionally try to get others ban are INTOLERABLE ADMIN FACE ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
maybe one of can help me with getting back into the server, i click play, it just comes up with, DOWNLOADING TERRAIN and I can hear my player getting hurt constantly, and im on the DOWNLOADING TERRAIN screen for a very long time
You're fine now i saw you ig.
Quote:

=============

Username: husny

When you were banned : December 20 2010

Person who banned you: Sawine

Reason you were banned: i got hacked into so did my friend and i got accused for griefing when it wasn't me

=============