Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by Unknown User

I got banned from the server for duping but I dont know why they think im duping and if you don't believe me put me in jail I mean i'm not that old so i take everything personal. I'm sad ;( PS I did not dupe
well, could you tell us who banned you?

Edit : Broly did?
To broly : Unless its griefing or something very obvious or easily backed up, you should ask some people of their opinions. also, who was there when you banned helge, and on what grounds did you do so?
Drupe. it's not like i just randomly banned him for duping. I wasn't even involved with the situation. nor was i a mod yet. IT lasted like half an hour, and someone jailed them all. I went in the jail and they killed me. i went back in to get my stuff, they killed me again. i told them to give me the stuff, they killed me. i was made a mod right before they started killing me. Cody said if they killed me again they'd get banned. They did, so i banned Johan for it, he killed me. I don't think i was the one to ban helge, I think it was only Johan.

Like i said, this was a BIG huge ordeal on the server. I'm not the only person involved.
Cody asked me if i duped but be4 i could say no broly banned me D: Anyway Miniman123 was there dethmedul was there kn100 was there and some others
@BROLYMAXIMUM um i did not kill you i tryed to give you the stuff but johan010 killed me...
lol i like how he's making it seem like i just banned him out of nowhere. They were both killing me, and kept my stuff. wouldn't give it back. I know i banned johan for it, but can't remember if i banned helge too. I dont think i did. besides, it's not like it shows up who bans you so stop blaming me helge. This wasn't just some spur of the moment occurance.
I watched this mess on chat earlier.

I'm not really sure of the specifics but it kept showing up that "Johon010" was killing a bunch of people and Cody jailed him. I'm not sure who else was in jail at the time, but Broly was killed in the jail several times.

Cody warned the "inmates" that if anyone were to kill Broly they'd be banned. Johon010 killed him, and I believe it was Cody who said he was banned.

Not sure what happened after that. It's hard to prove you weren't item duping, and getting caught up in a mess like that isn't helping your case any.

That's just my take on things. The ban seems justified, seeing as you proved you couldn't be responsible and take jail time.

lol U haven't been banned then cuz it says "BROLYMAXIMUM" banned you from this server.
And I still didn't kill anyone