Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wildlands Bug Report
Started by [E] sawine

When teleporting to plotworld, spawn or /home, the character gets stuck in a wall, and suffocates to death. This is a recent bug, as i have been playing the server for a few weeks.
monferno303 wrote:
When teleporting to plotworld, spawn or /home, the character gets stuck in a wall, and suffocates to death. This is a recent bug, as i have been playing the server for a few weeks.

I have also had this happen to me multiple times, causing me to lose all my items. It's rather disheartening after spending so long collecting them all and when i go to use them to build my house, i die and have to start over.
serious stuff not happening with crops( i.e nothing is growing without bone meal). leaves don't disappear when you cut down trees (trees don't grow without bonemeal, grass doesn't spread like it should, no fall damage, water isn't hydrating sown dirt. that's about all for today.
The tree is on fire again, spreading again
Still issues with crops not growing in plotworld. I've noticed this for about a week now.
I am not taking any fall damage
Seems like no one cares about this server. Had a moderator reply to a post about getting a dedicated forum for Wildlands; a week later, still nothing. We've been posting bugs for a few weeks and it doesn't seem like its getting any attention. I'm on a 30mb/s connection and the main MT server isn't even enjoyable for me due to the massive amount of server lag due to the large amount of modifications the server has.

I'd like to continue playing on Wildlands, but with all of the issues that still have not been addressed it sure is taking a lot of the fun out of it. On top of that, we get no feedback or news. Right now the server is down and I highly doubt anyone knows why.
When I type '/spawn', I get stuck in wall and die, so I lose all of my items.

Can this be fixed please?
me write bad login
yfzpurgatory wrote:
Seems like no one cares about this server. Had a moderator reply to a post about getting a dedicated forum for Wildlands; a week later, still nothing. We've been posting bugs for a few weeks and it doesn't seem like its getting any attention. I'm on a 30mb/s connection and the main MT server isn't even enjoyable for me due to the massive amount of server lag due to the large amount of modifications the server has.

I'd like to continue playing on Wildlands, but with all of the issues that still have not been addressed it sure is taking a lot of the fun out of it. On top of that, we get no feedback or news. Right now the server is down and I highly doubt anyone knows why.

just because we arnt responding doesnt mean we arnt looking into it. i know its alot to ask, but please be patient as we look into how to resolve these issues.