Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Diggy_Mole

Username: LeafGreen877

Date Banned: August 10, 2012

Banner: Unknown

Reason Banned: Convicted of not owning co-own property

I honestly don't know why I was banned for removing buildings that were placed on property that my friend and I own, RolllerCoaster27 sold the house and land to us. He then proceeded to build a town and sell off portions of the land that I had extended outward. Now I am banned because I removed the town buildings that had been placed right in our front yard. And the whole griefing signs thing? That is just plain stupid cause they had to go also.

I would highly appreciate it if you got me unbanned and banned RollerCoaster27 for violating MT rules instead.
For all of you that look on here and read this:

I went on to Minetown thinking that it'd be a great server to play on and all that good stuff. But what do I find? I find power hungry and disloyal people, just like the last server I quit. You guys let me down really hard,
I'll be dealing with your ban appeal since I was the one who investigated it and banned you. Please patient while i Gather my thoughts. Thanks
I know i am not a mod nor an admin NOR a helper BUT i just wanted to say, and please dont forum ban me for posting here but i just wanted to say, dude, every server is going to be like that, and saying it isnt gonna help your case, a ban is a ban you have to take it in a mature manner.
HolySmokes, it's been a while now so I need to know if I'm a perma ban or not. It'd be great to know very very soon since I won't be here for the next week and a half.

Also, why are the old players not banned when they violate a MT rule while the newer players get banned on sight?
The house was the only thing sold, Not the land. I looked at the chat logs and not once did he say he was selling the land with the house. Therefor you did NOT own the land. SO when he proceeded to build on his land you went around with another player and placed eviction notices causing people to tear down there house and move when they truly did not have to. Also you removed a couple town signs that you had no right to move either.

As for why old players don't get banned and what not I have no clue what you are talking about. The reason they are probably old players is because they know how to follow the rules unlike yourself.

A correct way to go about this was to put in a pe, which you did not do. Instead you took it upon yourself to evict players and destroy town signs and that is why you ended up banned. It is your actions that got you here so it will take as long as I see fit to come up with a decision on your ban.

Also we don't accept ban request. So no i will not ban rollercoaster27.

Please wait while I take time to think over your ban time.
Therefore, he could've built right up against the house. I had every right to expand that property and he violated it. Now, as a result of me not being there, RollerCoaster27 has probably sold the house, took our belongings, and built another town, At this point, I'm going to say "FUCK MINETOWN!!"
I'm sure Rollercoaster27 hasn't sold you house and your belongings because that would be against the rules. In the event that he does you would just make a p.e. for a moderator to evaluate the situation. But unfortunately your outlook on Minetown is pretty poor so Im going to give you a temp ban of 3 months. In the mean time you can try out other servers and see how they treat their players. Consider yourself lucky that I was the one doing your ban appeal.