Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Okteron Nation ( Okatarian Espero and Ateam)
Started by [E] Assigir

Discussion Regarding the nation of Okteron

Short info Okteron is currently made up of A-team, Espero And the Oktavarian society

We have our base in the north/east part of the map

high consuls/rulers are

Assigir ( Oktavarian )

Jpkoushel (Espero)

Helge007 and sebbe009 (A-team)
I look forward to building an awesome nation; long live Okteron!
indeed! LONG LIVE OKTERON!

Don't forget to add sebbe009 on Ateam cuz he's the main leader of Ateam
Are you guys fine with me putting National Headquarters in Espero? I plan on a building that resembles a creeper twice the size of The Creeper in my lagoon.
sure I think espero is the best choice for a capital atm

Some measurements;

SL=Sea Level;

Dimensions are given as LxWxH;

Ground level (Espero)=SL+7;

HQ will be built in downtown Espero, overlooking the city; it will be 64 blocks high, including its base and ground level, making it the tallest building we can build. It is scaled to be twice as high as my statue.

We will need lots of coal for making smoothstone and glass. Espero has a mine shaft lovingly called "The Rift" that goes to bedrock; we recently added stairs. A minecart track may be built if it is shown to be necessary to empty our inventories regularly.

Each leg will measure 8x8x12; there are four legs. The body will measure 16x8x24. The head will measure 16x16x16.
The Druids are looking into a mutual alliance with the okteran nation. We may provide you with work and building power, and you provide us with building materials and the like.
We have not yet decided on a method of approving foreign alliances, so please do not be offended by our wait until things are sorted out to accept.