Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] ThaBigDawg

=============

Username: Thabigdawg

When you were banned : (Date.) a long time ago few months

Person who banned you: not sure forgot

Reason you were banned: they thought i was making duplicite spawners or somthing

=============

hey i dont know if u remember me i use to play a few months ago i got banned for being accused of cheating with spawners

i would like to know if i can get an unban

why should i be unbanned?

i did not cheat even if anyone thinks i did i promise that i have never cheated on this server

it was a first offense

i was a $300 donator (which i do not care to have back im fine to start completely fresh)

im not a cheater anyone that really knew me could tell you this

i swear on minecraft i didnt cheat nor will i ever thought id just give this a shot to get back on this server this is my first time back on computer since i got banned and id rather start on a good server with people i know than choosing a diffrent one.

if at all possible i would appreciate a 2nd chance on your server, thank you
How did you get all these eggs?

2012-03-02_020650.png

2012-03-02_022336.png
i obtained them from another player that told me that he paid an admin cash for some eggs, i did not pay tee admin for them and since he said they was from an admin i figured they would be alright to use i didnt cheat or anything illegal to obtain any of them

i do see how it could be wrong to have them all because it could greatly mess up the game

i should of told a mod or asked the admin if it was true that he sold im still not certain that what the player told me was false

but i did have $300 donations to this server it was a first offense i didnt see how was cheating since i didnt cheat to get them

i wouldnt care to start over with nothing and $0 donations

im apologize for anything i may have did wrong

also there was alot more eggs than that probaly a few more double chests full of eggs every type including ghast of several stacks of each that the player had
Private message me with more details. I need the information you are withholding before I can begin to look into this.
message has been sent
okay ill be back on tomorrow after work let me know if yo find out anything
Please be patient for a response, do not keep bumping your thread.
do you know how long it might take to find out stuff
hi
well ill have a computer in a few days then ill check back in on appeal,

i would greatly appreciate a fresh new start on minetown

wethere or not if anyone does think i cheated i didnt and i hope you find proof somehow that i didnt

be back in few days thanks for looking into apeeal