Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Party system
Started by Unknown User

I have been developing a party system for a few days, and here's the first form it is going to take.

You may ask other people through PM or game chat to join your party. Parties will work together on quests and will have story arcs developed for them by me, and branch out on their own after that. If they hit a rocky spot in their story, I can help them out and scoot their RP along. You will post your party here and edit it as you add or remove members from it. You must select a party leader and they will be in control and post here, but can be vetoed if enough people disagree. Requirements are as follows:

Parties are not official until they are made of at least 3 people.

YOu do not have to be part of the same faction in order to be in the same party. You could have two people who's personas hate each other for all i care. Just so long as everyone gets along.

People can be kicked out by general consensus, not by leader kicking only. Leaders must accept all members though.

Starting parties must follow this format

Party Leader:

Party members:

Group Type: (I.E. miners, adventurers, RPers)

Banned Members: (I.E. Grifff was kicked out so he goes on here for other people to see. Must add every person's offenses)

Recruitment status: (I.E. Looking for members, looking for good RPers, not looking for any people right now)

RP level: (None, Low, Moderate, average, OK, Pretty good, Great, Excellent, Perfect)

Member's personas: (RP personas, put in the form of Draednar/Rallok, Sparklez/Frodo, ETC)

Quests completed: (list of quests party has completed.)

May add more as we keep going.

Members may select a new party leader if...

A) First one is going power crazy, needs to be impeached.

B) Old one has been inactive

C) First one isn't meeting the needs of the group, denying quests, not doing much in the way of RP, ECT

D) Just by general consensus

Party leaders may...

A) Kick members from the group, but can be overruled by the rest of the members

B) Accepts quests

C) Leads the RP storyline

D) Makes rules and strategies for quests or sieges during war.

E) To be expanded upon.

That is all for now. I'll keep this thread updated as more ideas punch me in the face.
This reminds me of a tabletop RP game, and you would be the dungeon master, Draed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I don't quite agree with the "Banned Members" category, however. I believe that parties should be able to remove players as the group decides, but not make it public. Anybody can ban anybody from their group, but they shouldn't be prohibited from other groups because of this stigma. Besides, if the offense were bad enough, the admins can ban them from the server. Otherwise, it's just argument.
true true... removing it then. I liked the idea, but oh wells