Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Has watersedge been claimed?
Started by [E] XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

I live in the town of watersedge /warp watersedge. I visited my house in this town /warp deathhome1 yesterday. Today when i went i had no permissions. I did /region info and the only member is ghosted92. I went and to check if it was just my plot or the whole town so i went to the town hall it is know also owned by ghosted92. Could this please be sorted I know the town owver revels21 is active and it wouldn't have been claimed.

XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

here are some screenshots

revels21 is the owner of the town Fortreville. Nothing has been claimed and no transfer was made in control of the region.
I realise that but i dont dont have permissions to my home and usually the watersedge hall region has owner revels21 members: nothing

But as u can see it know just has members ghosted92 wat i am saying is i think this ghosted92 guys has done something.
How do Yao know rev didn't hire ghosted to do some land clearing? Just a scenario
becuase ghost is the only one to have permissions to the town nto even revels does from wat i see. When revels gets on a bit later he will realise.
Ok, first off no, the town has not been claimed or taken over by anyone! I still have perms to the whole town! What you are seeing whenyou do /rg i is the 'child' region, or the town district! No one needs to be added to this because they will either have perms for the parent region or just for their plot! Seeing as airbornejones and I are the only 'assistants' in the town and the only ones with owner privillages I assumed he had given him perms to help do something, as moon suggested! (If airborne does see this then can you please confirm/deny this!)

Secondly I have no idea why you should have lost the perms for your plot, again it could have been airborne, but I will lookin to it when I get online today! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Hopefully this clears itup a bit!

~revels21
Revels, I claim your town xD
I added ghosted92 and gave him a plot on the water. He was helpful to me so I set him up on one of the pier plots. I assume Revels21 has fixed whatever your problem was but if you need anything else catch me online or send me a message. I haven't removed anyone from the town or taken away any perms. If I added ghosted92 to the wrong area let me know.
Ye, airborne, there is a system now, so you need to add people to plots, not the whole region! I can sort it out when I get online though!
Ok, all is sorted now! I have given XxDEATH_SN1PAxX back his perms and I have removed ghosted92 from the district region and added him to his plot region! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>