Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spoutcraft and 1.3
Started by [E] WackJob [1]

Hey Minetown!

I was wondering if this Client (Spoutcraft) was allowed in Minetown? I haven't seen anything that has said that Spout isn't allowed, but I wanted to make sure. And I know millions of times this has been posted, but, lets say I just built a town and invested thousands in the project, and as 1.3 came out, there was no use for it as the plugins have been updated, and the map has expanded out two to three thousand blocks. I just wanted to make it clear in my mind so I don't have this dreary rain cloud of doubt over my head.

Thanks for the help!

WackJob
I'm 99% positive that Spoutcraft is allowed, since it does not contain any bannable mods such as X-Ray or anything like that!
WackJob wrote:
Hey Minetown!

I was wondering if this Client (Spoutcraft) was allowed in Minetown? I haven't seen anything that has said that Spout isn't allowed, but I wanted to make sure. And I know millions of times this has been posted, but, lets say I just built a town and invested thousands in the project, and as 1.3 came out, there was no use for it as the plugins have been updated, and the map has expanded out two to three thousand blocks. I just wanted to make it clear in my mind so I don't have this dreary rain cloud of doubt over my head.

Thanks for the help!

WackJob

Yes, the spoutclient is allowed. As far as i am concerned, I know the server wanted to even add some spout donator perks.
Thanks!
Madster wrote:
As far as I am concerned, I know the server wanted to even add some spout donator perks.

I hope! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>