Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] an a spam by exident
Started by [E] henry7006

Reading the rules everyday will not prevent someone to break them. When you created a whitelist app you said you understood the rules and that you agreed with them. Looking to your actions you just keep breaking them. Im not considering giving you a third chance with the answer you gave me.You said in your last ban appeal that you would follow them and that you wouldnt break any rules again.. Well i can see that you didnt do what you promised us.
well if ill read the rules everyday ill know them better and now i learned how badly it is to do something bad and now to listen to the rules if ill get a second chance ill look at my keybord and ill think at the things that i do before i put them in action. and nemenix i del the thing that you said at me i ignored it so you wont get in problems with more mods (that wasnt about the ban appeal i said it cuz you did block to me),and if ill get my chance back you will not see me baned again
You already told me on steam that you wouldnt get banned again about the ban before this one.. 1-2 weeks later you get banned again. You also told me that you read the rules again, so you must have seen that you arent allowed to advertise. Coming up with a reason like that you forgot it is not a valid reason for me.

I have never seen a server where you were allowed to advertise any server ip you wanted to. You will just lure players away from that server and thats something you dont want to happen as staff.

So, if i would unban you, are you sure that i wont regret that action? Because i am pretty sure that i will be in a month after your unban.

Ohh and now i think about it, you were also mad that i didnt jail you instead of banning you. As long as you follow the rules you wont even get banned or jailed. If i jail someone i wont have a direct conversation about why he did do it and why i should unjail him. He will just stand afk for 10h and play again and do it again. Being banned shows that you have gone too far and a jail doesnt really show you that, if you know what i mean.
if you will unban me,im sure that you wont be regret i have understood that i should not be doing it anymore! and one more thing what you do if you got to jail cuz i have seen nobody in the jail at all its empty all day along so just tell me what you do to get for jail and what for ban? i just asked i didnt said anything els
You have become patient since you have been banned. If its needed for you to read the rules everyday so that you wont forget them, do it, because i am going to unban you for the last time. I really hope that i wont regret this. Also, if you get banned again you wont have a chance to appeal, so this kinda is your last chance.