Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] an a spam by exident
Started by [E] henry7006

username:henry7006

when you were baned: i dont realy know i think thet 2 monthes ago

person who baned me:nemenix

resone i got ban :advertising server on the pvp server in faction chat -s

and im sorry for spaming it wont heppend again i did it by exident my del it right near the enter i can even attach a picture how my del is so small
Before i banned you, i told you to stop spamming. You stopped spamming for a few mins and you told me that you were bored and that you wanted to play on -server ip-. For that i banned you.

When i gave you a second chance i told you to read the rules again. You said you did so you knew that you werent allowed to advertise. Why should i give you a third chance?

And yeh, show me your delete button.
first of all its not the third time that im bened its my 2nd time second i said at steam thet im not looking at my keybored and the picture will be sent next
second time than, whatever..

I asked you something and you didnt give me an answer. Is that coming or not? And what do you mean with: i said at steam thet im not looking at my keybored.?
when i said "im not looking at my keybord"i ment thet i dont look at what im tryping im seeing it in my mind sometimes my fingers are jumping to the wrong letters like when i said trojen horse thet was one of my finger jump and the picture will come tommorow cuz i cant give it today
there you wanted to see the keybord then here you go!
i puted the picture at my profile
You still didnt answer my question. If you wont answer my question in the next post, ill lock your ban appeal..
you should give me a third second chance because all the time i was baned i was reading the rules again and again and now i know the rulles fully and i understood that i should not make anithing against the rules and if i will do this at the next time i will not make an ban appeal,if i will get another chance i will do nothing against the rules and will read the rules everyday.
did thet answered youre quastion?