Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Town protection request
Started by [E] HappyHomeGuy

Hello! I would like to protect my town today. I have put a cobble parameter around the area I would like protected already, it's still in development so I need a little more room to put in plots.

- It's a town called Happy Village

- I want to give Nameless5511 editing rights to edit the property

- Currently includes 1 art(dye,pictures) shop, 1 potion cantina, 1 radio station, 1 labyrinth, 1 pvp arena, 1 storage depo, my personal residence, 1 town hall,1 battle shop, all to be connected with New Orleans and Eggmanland via subway
looking good, i would suggest doing a pe in game to get the protection, also if you request a protection in the forums, you should also include closest warp and co-ordinates if the village so they can find it easier. good luck with the town <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Closest warp is /warp eggmanland. The desert adjacent to it is where my town is located!
Now the closest warp is in town, it's warp creepycactus.
If You Want Region Protection On Your Town Make A PE In-Game, At The Location Of Your Town. Include The Name You Would Like For Said Region.