Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Laucain castle claim.
Started by [E] adioshoes78

Player wanting to claim: adioshoes78

Warp name to land: there is no warp. i will have to take you there.

Screenshot of land: i have uploaded a picture of the land.

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I have had my eye on his castle for quite some time and really wanted to ask if i could claim it but i never got around to it. it is a beautiful castle and just to my liking.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): I have messaged Laucain and i am awaiting his response. I cannot talk a picture from here. i will try to take one with my phone later.
maybe add the screen / region name / old owner? This is needed for your land claim.
As i remember he said no one claims his stuff ..
The land doesn't have a name and the owner i had which is laucain and what do you mean screen?

and jallaf it doesn't hurt to ask lol
No , It hurts me , When members try to take ancient buildings... Why cant you guys build your own stuff >_>
Hmm, I saw a land claim come up for one of his castles a while ago. Unless it interferes with something you're building, I don't think you (or anyone else) should get his castle. Besides, both are finished and look really nice.
MASTA <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Laucain has messaged me and said i can have the castle! i can't take a picture but you can ask him.